Partnering with you, we design strategic planning and leadership team development sessions to help you accelerate progress toward your strategic vision and business agenda.
Through interviews with your key stakeholders we:
- identify the significant changes and transitions required by your strategy;
- identify key decision points;
- identify key plan topics requiring further explanation or education;
- identify any significant points of contention.
We apply this data to the design of an off-site retreat and a program that facilitates the discussion and debate needed to bring any issues to closure.
“The things we fear most in organizations — fluctuations, disturbances, imbalances — are the primary sources of creativity.” — Margaret J. Wheatley
In designing the program, we consider:
- Is there an agreement on corporate vision?
- Where does the shared vision stand?
- Where does the team need to question or problem solve?
- How much change is implied in the answers to these questions?
- What is the skill set, interest level, and personal vision of each stakeholder?
The consultant may function as:
- a facilitator
- an organizational analyst
- an issue identifier
- design support
- a thinking partner for the team for strategy formulation and problem resolution
- a feedback mechanism for the group (with various constituencies)
- an individual coach
- a team coach